Saturday, February 1, 2014

Blog For Mental Health 2014



I pledge my commitment to the Blog for Mental Health 2014 Project. I will blog about mental health topics not only for myself, but for others. By displaying this badge, I show my pride, dedication, and acceptance for mental health. I use this to promote mental health education in the struggle to erase stigma.

I have just "come out" with my mental illness. I have been keeping it inside for over 20 years. I have so much to say and to share about my experiences with BPD. It has been so refreshing and such a release since I started my blog last year. I have hardly any viewers right now, but even if I can connect with just one person, then I will feel that my efforts are worth while.

I'm also including posts of my childhood diaries growing up as a child of a sociopath. As I transcribe them, I am seeing all kinds of the BPD traits coming out at a young age. I've always known that I was different, emotionally than my friends. It's been a release to know what it was and why I was feeling all of those feelings.

I hope to find others living with BPD. It is so surprising when I read about others with the same feelings.

Please comment on my posts even if you don't agree with me.

1 comment: