Friday, May 31, 2013

Salt Lake Behavioral Health Exposed - My Experience

Day One at SLBH

May 31, 2013

I'm in the hospital again. It's really boring. I feel like I have not been very compassionate because there's a guy whose room is next to mine and he keeps yelling all night and day. It's really annoying. So now I feel like I'm being really rude to him. I try to get him to be quiet by tricking him.
I'm starting to soften up to him now. Another patient has been a good example. He says he wants to be in the medical field and I think he'd be good at it.
They just told me that I can't go back in my room. That sucks. I also have a UTI but they will only give me Tylenol.

This guy in here is annoying but funny too. He's not funny when he's yelling in the middle of the night.

I'm irritated. The Dr. is a jerk. I hate him. I wish I'd gone back the UNI. That place was a lot more compassionate. They never ignored the patients' needs even if they were crazy.
They don't give the crazy guy water. I haven't seen them give him water since lunch even though he says he's thirsty. Even if UNI didn't believe it, they would still give him a drink.
I can hear the nurses talking bad about patients. They treat me like I'm retarded.

8:55 pm

I'm so worried about the funny guy. He's asked for help and they won't help him to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment