Wednesday, July 15, 1992

My Car Screamed and Burnt Up

Dear Diary Man,

Hey. Today I got real pissed at Jed. He asked me this morning if he could borrow five bucks. So I gave him a $10 bill and told him to bring back the change. He said he'd be back in a few minutes because he was going to work to see if he could get his check yet. So he left and  I worked and waited, and waited, and waited. I waited two hours then I went to work. Once I was at work an hour passed, and then he showed up. I was freaking pissed so I yelled at him (with a smile). I couldn't stay mad at him for long, cuz I love him! I took him home. I went to leave and my car started screaming. Then it burnt up and died. So it's lying dead at Jed's. He said it might cost $200 or even $800 to fix it. I hope not! There's no way I could pay for that. Like sucks doesn't it? Yup! It sure does. But it also goes on. Yup... Life goes on. then you die. I hope Jed knows how much I really love him. I hope he loves me.

Good night!

BPD Ghost

No comments:

Post a Comment